Welcome to InKing Royalty’s July Blog Hop! Can you believe we are half-way to Christmas? It might seem a bit early to start looking at wintry scenes and holiday goodies, but there are so many great products in Stampin’ Up!’s 2016 Annual Catalog that we want to share before the Holiday Catalog is revealed next month. Today’s Blog Hop is filled with inspiring projects that feature each artist’s take on Christmas in July. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Oh goodness, Christmas in July, this was such fun…
Whisper White & Old Olive cardstock for the card base, layers & tree.
Lovely As A Tree (I’ll never grow tired of this set or this tree), Flurry of Wishes (sentiments) & Work of Art (large swash).
Olive Olive ink for the sentiment, background stamping & tree. Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Write marker for the tree trunk and branches. I am sure there is a name for the technique but I love the way it looks (cool huh?).
Gold Glimmer paper for the star & linen thread to wrap it all up (so to speak).
Things were just a touch messy when I finished up… I know that never happens to anyone else – right?
Anyway, detailed instructions (print recipe) can be found at the bottom of the blog hop list just before the supply list!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Linda Heller at Where the Rubber Hits the Road…
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB <You Are Here
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossom with Becky
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com