Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for August 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects using our favorite Stampin’ Up! cutting tools. There are so many wonderful punches, framelits and edgelits available that help make papercrafting more detailed and fun! We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Fantastically easy card with a lot of wow and little effort!
- A2 card base in whisper white
- 5.25 x 4 layer of rose red (attached with dimensionals)
- 5 x 3.75 layer of blushing bride (snail adhesive)
- wrapped 4x with linen thread (approx. 24-30″)
- 4.5 x 3.25 layer of whisper white, stamp sentiment from thoughtful branches in always artichoke (attached with dimensionals)
- cut stem of always artichoke from beautiful branches thinlits (adhere with liquid glue)
- cut floral bunch from beautiful branches thinlits one each of blushing bride and rose red
- wink of stella clear entire top of rose red floral bunch
- glue two floral bundles (slightly offset and attach with dimensionals)
- apply medium and small basic pearls (10 medium & 11 small)
- stamp leaf (once full strength & twice stamped off) in always artichoke on envelope (no naked envelopes allowed)
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below.
We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin Jackie
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB <— You Are Here!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine