Welcome to InKing Royalty’s September Blog Hop!
We are excited to share some super-fun creations with you today! This month’s Blog Hop is filled with inspiring projects that feature each artist’s take on the spookiest time of year – Halloween. What fun! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
This card inspired by a card I found on Pinterest by Kim Jolley however, I wanted a little bit larger card so below is what I ended up with 🙂
I began with a full sheet of Whisper White cardstock and scored it 4 ¼ and sponged the edges with both pumpkin pie & tangerine tango inks.
Using pumpkin pie, early espresso & garden green paper I stamped the images & used the big shot to cut the stamped images with the thinlits dies.
Staggering the pumpkins and stacking them on top of each other I adhered them together, attached the stem, the leaves and the curled strips of garden green.
I used stampin’ dimensionals to pop the pumpkins up and attached the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Jennifer Spiller at at Paper Creations. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossom with Becky
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB <<<—You Are Here—<<
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin