Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop!
Today’s hop is filled with projects inspired by the Stampin’ Up!’s retiring 2015-2017 In Color Collection – our tributes to Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder. What fun! We’ve really enjoyed playing with these amazing colors over the past two years – and we are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I am sad to see these lovely colors go and I really could not decide on which “one” to showcase so I decided to go for broke and use them all! I hope that you like my card. I also used a few retiring stamps & punches. Here are a few close ups of the sentiment, the double butterfly and if you look really close you can see the Wink of Stella.
If you want to purchase any of these amazing colors before they “fly away” (see what I did there?) click on any of the links below the hop and you will be taken directly to my online store. Want to know how I created this card? click on the TAMS link below for the card recipe!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop the über talented, Candy Ford at Stamp Candy. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Now let’s get inky!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Wendy Cranford at Luvin’ Stampin’
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lory Robinson at The Robins Nest Designs
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB <<< YOU ARE HERE
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie