Welcome to InKing Royalty’s October Blog Hop!
There are so many ways to say, “Thank you!” – today’s blog hop is filled with projects that share our gratitude. Stampin’ Up!’s catalogs (both the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog) are filled with so many fun products that help us show our gratitude – and we are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today’s thank you card was created for my sister-in-law! Mari is a very talented painter and while we were in Michigan for our nephews wedding she gave me a beautiful acrylic painting of an owl. I wanted to send her something special to thank her and below is what I created:
I used a fun color combination of elegant eggplant, crushed curry & garden green. Below is the close up of the sentiment layering…
If you want to see the steps that were taken for this card click here tams# 16993
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Karen Browning at KarenZBrowning.com <—– You Are Here
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Racheal Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’