Welcome to InKing Royalty’s May Blog Hop!
Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects that offer you a sneak peek at new items in Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Annual Catalog. We are so excited about the June 1 release of this new catalog – it’s AMAZING – and we are excited to share our sneak peek creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Ok the Daisy Delight stamp set and Daisy punch along with the coordinating Delightful Daisy DSP are say it with me “AWESOME!” The colors in the DSP pack are just delicious (yes paper can be delicious)!
I took a Whisper White card base, layered it with DSP, added a sentiment banner & 2 staggered daisies cut with the coordinating punch. And for the top off… I added WOS (Wink of Stella) to the center and each of the petals. A little bit of snail and some dimensionals and you are done – tout de suite!
Some of the colors used in the DSP are replicated on my flower and they are:
Oh goodness I believe that this will be my new go to stamp set and punch (bundle pricing available). It is so versatile!!!
Thank you for stopping by today. No matter where you started… I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop (or start at the beginning) on the blog hop with, Brian King at Stamp with Brian. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB