Welcome to InKing Royalty’s September Blog Hop!
Today’s Tricked Out Treats Blog Hop is filled with spooky, fun projects for Halloween. We are excited to share our creations with you today and hope these projects inspire you. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
For this Blog Hop I decided to make a Tricked Out Treats Trio of Cards! I had a blast making these cards and if you would like to know how it was done… check out the TAMS (short for these are my stamps) link at the very end of this blog (ok really just above the supply list)!
Here is a close up of the cards…
Frankenstein Card is Frightfully Fun:
Ghost Trio Card:
Not So Scary Tree Card:
Thank you for stopping by today. Thanks for letting me share with you & I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, the amazing, Candy Ford at Stamp Candy.
There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Lydia Fiedler at Understand Blue
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Racheal Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Browning at Karen Z Browning <—= YOU ARE HERE!
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
If link is not working scan QR code below: