Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for November 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects feature items that are considered 3D, Home Décor or Gift Sets. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Ok, life happened and I air-balled my post. I am so very sorry for the chaos that my “non post” created!
My 3-D Squishy Bag was inspired by Sam Hammond Donald in the UK and was my Shoebox Swap at #WCMD2016 in Atlanta the day before OnStage Local!
6” x 12” Moroccan DSP
On LONG side at 2⅞”, 5¾”, 8⅝”, and 11½”
On SHORT side at 1¾”
All score lines
On LONG side from papers edge to 1¾” score, at each of the score lines
1¾” x ½” rectangle and miter the two sides of the remaining ½” flap
FLIP & FOLD –
On reverse side fold towards the center the ½” & first 2⅞” flap
On ½” mitered flap adhere fast fuse and fold over remaining two flaps to complete bag sides.
On bottom fold in side flaps and adhere using fast fuse on one of the remaining flaps close bottom of bag & using bone folder burnish inside bottom (to make sure everything sticks).
CREATE TAG –
Stamp Sentiment on Very Vanilla 1¼” x 3¼” and adhere to Emerald Envy 1½ x 3½”
Chocolate treats (2, 3 or 4) unless you wish to use it for tea lights (1 or 2 small should fit)
Take your fingers and press together the top of the bag (front to back) allowing sides to naturally push in (man-handle them if needed – but don’t make defined crease)
Take (contraband) binder clip (couldn’t find the ones I ordered) and cover with Moroccan DWT (designer washi tape) and then clip together bag, tag & 4” drape of matching color ribbon or a bow of Very Vanilla bakers twine. Stapler may be used if you don’t wish to use contraband binder clip 🙂
Thanks for being so awesomely patient and please continue with the hop, refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Becky Volpp at InkblossomwithBecky
- Lynn Tague at BeyondBeachesandBlessings.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB <— You Are Here!
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts